Comfort Zone

Clean, simple and "rushed" - well, I guess this is my scrapbooking style. I know I have to try something else, but most of the time I ended up with my comfort zone. My creativity ignites only when time is of the essence.... a typical "Bahala na si Batman"! Just like yesterday, I made my entries for Rekindled Moments (early morning after preparing my kids to school) and the other one for Scrappinkids (after kids' bedtime). These end my January.... 2 LOs for us to keep, 11 as gifts, 20 invitation cards and 1 birthday card.

Title and Journalling: Take note... she's too shy...and it's ironic for Pia, 'coz she's basically confident, assertive and always ready to "show-off"!


For this one, the hardest part is taking pic of the LO due to the acrylic sheet. Thank GOD I have hubby around. Though he's too busy, he made extra effort to help me with this. TFL!

No comments: