Just got Lucky!!!!

Maybe I was just so lucky that day and (last month, too!)....

Feb 16 - It was Issa who sent me an SMS telling "The Wave" won in SBH's AL Challenge. I was so happy. It's my first ever "spread" and I'm really not that confident yet with stamping ( I almost cried when i failed to do some heat embossing). My hubby immediately offered to drop by at MLA before proceeding to the airport because he knew how much I wanted to attend the EB but instead chose to stay with him on that day. I declined to his offer, and settled for texting Issa and Timi to give some more updates. Mahirap na, baka pag nakita ko goodies sa MLA malimutan ko na kasama ko nga pala si DH or worse magpaiwan ako at di na sya maihatid sa airport. hahaha!

On our way home from the airport, Issa called up and said " Congrats ate Liezl" sabi ko "Hello? kanina pa yan ah!"
"Ate, nanalo ka ulit! Saan? Sa Scrapbukan's Noteworthy Challenge! Whaaaat? "My Bestfriend" took the grand prize.

That time di ko na talaga ma explain feelings ko! I wish hubby was beside me! He's always been the first to know! Tapos ayun sunud-sunod na SMS from the rest of LB girls - blowout daw kasi I won P1500 and P2000 worth of goodies + MM package in just one day. Well, sabagay, nabubusog talaga kami sa papel, buttons,flowers, rub-ons, inkpads etc etc. hehehe

Thank you Ms. Marisa of Scrapbooks Hawaii and Ms. Sahrie of Scrapbukan for your generosity, for your unending support to the Pinay Scrappers and for giving us the chance to take part in the challenges.

No comments: