Small but....

Just finished my cards as entries to MLA Card Challenge using one KI Lace Cardstock only. I never thought it would be that hard! The cards are small so I said it would be easy and won't take much time to do. For several times I sat on my scrap table, started working on it then stand and left it undone. Naku! naluma si Batman! di kinaya ng powers ko. Halos nawalan na ko ng pag-asa na matatapos ko pa. But the interest, the urge and the "challenge' were all there. I admire the MDs (Chix and Ritz) kasi nung pinakita nila sa akin mga entries nila ang gaganda, very intricate ang designs at parang ang dali lang gawin. So I waited for the right time, yung totally relax ako at wala ni katiting na pressure to finish them. And here they are.... small, simple but made with my heart in it.

I used metallic water colors and MM scrapbook shimmer in birthday and thank you cards respectively. For The V-card I just put some blings and add the ATB brads (love) mounted on a metal plate. TFL!

No comments: