January Output

It has been a very busy month for me - a lot of paperworks and beating the deadlines (businesswise). BUT, Yes, I was able to sneak in to my playroom and do some scrappin'. Yet I was not able to make a single LO as my own. All were given away as a gift. But at least I'm happy and the recipients were happy, too. On Jan 1st I made 0ne 10x12 for my in laws and few days after a 12x12 acrylic for my hubby's bestfriend/kumpare. I wasn't able to take pictures of it. As of this time, here are my finished LOs.... all were simple ones since I'm always running out of time.

8x8 for our business colleagues based in Singapore, 6x6 acrylic for my former officemates/friends' birthdays (all in 1 day), invitation cards for my daughter's 6th birthday and another card for Doc Ritz. I used metallic watercolor here.

No comments: