I'm still here....

Whew! It's been a month since I last posted. I almost forgot my password. It has been a very busy month for me. But inspite of that, scrapbooking didn't take a backseat. It's my ultimate way to de-stress, full body massage runs second only.

Anyway, for the last few weeks I was able to contribute 5 cards to Carmelite's fund raising acivity, 2 10x12 job orders, 1 12x12 for Scrapbytes challenge and a mini album (my 1st) for Rekindled Moments Challenge and at the same time my graduation gift to my eldest child and some simple tokens for their teachers.

Here they are:




My grad pic....almost two decades ago. No heavy make-up, just an eyeliner, baby powder and light lipstick. Sabi ko kasi, black and white naman di na makikita eyeshadow and blush-on, hahaha! If not for the scrapbytes challenge, di ko to magagawan ng LO. Thanks, Scrappinmoms! I used October afternoon papers here which I got from Master Iris' RAK.

No comments: