Best Award

Last Sunday is Mothers' Day and yes, I was expecting for a gift from kids and DH. And they didn’t disappoint me. I got scented colored pen, a pair of slippers, tote bag and a lovely wooden clock.
After lunch, they handed me another gift. It’s a small envelope and inside is another wooden thing. It’s small and simple, yet very meaningful.
I’m proud to show this to everyone and I can’t help but smile whenever I look at it (the truth is I laughed hard when I saw it the 1st time).

To Alden, Bea, Soy and Pia – Thank You very much for this award. - for appreciating my efforts, and for making me smile and even laugh everyday! You’re the best “Amo”! hehehe!

2 comments:

Chiqui said...

Kaloka! Hindi lang world's greatest, most beautiful pa! Hehe!

Chowchow said...

Awwww - thats so sweet Liezl.