Feelin' Good

First week of March is quite hectic - DH left for a week trip to Germany on Day 1 and my hands are full of mommy duties and as OIC in DH's company.

Though I wasn't able to scrap even a single LO for the entire week (I think DH brought my mojo), I stll have some good news to share. And that's as far as scrapbooking is concerned.

Pia (my DD, 8 y.o.) won at Kids Can Scrap for Challenge #18. She submitted 3 LOs and no doubt her name was picked from random drawing! LOL! In fairness, she scraps well. You may view her LOs here.

I also won at Scrapmuse month long Challenge (Spread the Love) and got 2 kits coming my way!





Another one, there's a rumor that my name was picked from random drawing at Prima Live (this I need to verify first)...but on a positive note I'm visualizing it's really ME! Is there any other Liezl there who scraps?

It's Friday.... and I thank GOD for this day! Feel good everyone!

No comments: